ISTQB® Foundation Level Model-Based Tester
- Introduction to model-based testing
- Test modelling
- Selection criteria for test case generation
- Model-based test implementation and execution
- Evaluation and use of model-based test approach processes
Schulung in Röttenbach, veranstaltet durch sepp.med gmbhThursday, 25. June bis Friday, 26. June 2020
Schulung in Regensburg, veranstaltet durch Eclipseina GmbHTuesday, 14. July bis Wednesday, 15. July 2020
|seminar duration||2 days|
|Target Groups||Software Testers, Test Analysts, Test Designers, Test Managers, Project Managers, Quality Managers|
|Number of participants||maximum 10|
|Requirements||ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level|
|Certificate||After passing the exam the participant receives the certificate ISTQB® Foundation Level Certified Model-Based Tester|
|Costs||1.090,00 € plus 19% VAT incl. course materials, catering and refreshments. 250.00 € examination fee plus 19% VAT will be invoiced separately by the certification organisation iSQI.|
The two-day course on "Foundation Level Certified Model-Based Tester" (short: ISTQB®-CMBT) is aimed at all employees and managers who are confronted with the special challenges of software quality assurance. The course builds on the basics acquired in the "ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level" and provides an overview of the many possibilities of model-based testing (MBT).
- Where and how models can help in testing and what you can realistically expect from the method.
- Which forms of notation are suitable for which test focus and what is generally important in test modelling.
- How you can cleverly and purposefully derive a manageable number of test cases from your test model.
- What further steps are required to arrive at concrete, executable test cases. How the method of model-based testing can be integrated into the test process or introduced.
In addition to many practical examples, you will be given a number of tips that have already proven themselves in a large number of projects. The course language is English.